Rapinoe reveals secret talent
The Best Female player of the year talked about that other talent she has beside football, an ability that has her as the center of every conversation around the world.
A week ago, Megan Rapinoe became the second American women's to achieve the FIFA Best award after her outstanding year where she became two times World Cup champion winning the Golden Boot and Golden Ball of the 2019 FIFA World Cup in France.
Rapinoe has been filling all the headlines since the summer, this past week taking center stage after expressing her desire to play end her professional career in Spain with the club of her heart, Barcelona, waking up Blaugrana's arch-rivals, Real Madrid who are putting together a team to bring her to the Spanish capital.
However, the US women's national team star confessed football is not her only talent in an interview with FIFA.com, a skill that might not surprise, as she said she is good at "impromptu speeches."
Rapinoe's talent has been exploited since the end of the world cup, as she has been giving powerful speeches, left and right. Megan Rapinoe's last one being her acceptance speech at The Best ceremony, becoming an important voice around the world.
The others The Best
The Best player of the year, Lionel Messi, was also asked about his other talent rather than football, to which the Barcelona star had no answer mentioning he would ask his wife and son about it. Jill Ellis said she's good at video games and Jurgen Klopp confessed being pretty good in load but the best in nothing.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win