Zidane subs Courtois for Areola at half-time against Brugge
The Real Madrid coach took his Belgian keeper off after 45 minutes in the Champions League game against Brugge.
Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois was taken off at half-time in their Champions League match against Brugge, with new keeper Alphonse Areola coming on in his place, with the Belgian visitors leading 2-0.
Courtois' form in doubt
Courtois, whose form has been questioned in recent weeks, was not entirely at fault for either of Brugge's two goals, but did little on the first, going left as Dennis managed to miskick the ball with his right foot with it then coming off his left leg and going in, and being beaten completely when Dennis, again, stumbled and somehow recovered to chip home for the second.
According to sources within Real Madrid, Courtois was feeling dizzy and suffering from stomach pains, with that being the reason he was substituted.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit not sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- OLYMPICS 2021 | ATHLETICS Seahawks' DK Metcalf impresses in 100m but misses Olympics
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?