Christian Pulisic's Chelsea nightmare continues
The US international winger was left out of Frank Lampard's squad for the Champions League game against Lille, where the Stamford Bridge side got a valuable 3 points.
Christian Pulisic ordeal at Chelsea continues as the young star - and club record transfer - was once again left out of Frank Lampard's plans; although this time the American didn't even make it to the bench.
The 21-year-old promise arrived with the Blues from Borussia Dortmund with the hard task of filling Eden Hazard's place. However, since the last FIFA International Break, the US international hasn't seen any action either in the Premier League nor the Champions, even though Pulisic cut his time with the USMNT in order to get ready for Chelsea's debut in the European tournament.
Lampard has said Pulisic needs time to adapt to the league and life in England, a reason not all Blues' fans agree with even - with calls for the English strategist to give the American playing time or he won't be able to adapt.
But, Frank Lampard has shown he isn't counting on Pulisic, and there appears to be a possibility that the American will not be seeing the field any time soon, or at least until Lampard thinks he's worked hard enough to get a place in the team - for now, Christian Pulisic will have to wait.
Chelsea overcome Lille
The Blues got an important win over Lille on the second matchday of the Champions League group stage... with fans still wondering if Pulisic absence is a good idea.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"