Robert Moreno names Spain squad for Norway, Sweden games
Robert Moreno has named his 24-man squad to play Norway and Sweden as Gerard Moreno, Raul Albiol and Pau Torres are all called up.
Robert Moreno has named his squad to play Euro 2020 qualifiers in October with some new names on the list. Reguilón, Pau Torres, Gerard Moreno have all been called up and Raúl Albiol and Luis Alberto return to the fold.
Spain will play Norway and Sweden on the 12th and 15th of October. The first game, against Norway, will be played at Ullevaal Stadion followed by the Sweden game at Friends Arena in Stockholm.
Spain squad for Euro qualifiers
De Gea (Manchester United), Rodri (Manchester City), Ceballos (Arsenal), Kepa (Chelsea), Jesús Navas (Sevilla), Reguilón (Sevilla), Albiol (Villarreal), Pau Torres (Villarreal), Cazorla (Villarreal), Gerard Moreno (Villarreal), Bernat (PSG), Busquets (Barcelona), Llorente (Real Sociedad), Íñigo Martínez (Athletic de Bilbao), Pau López (Roma), Luis Alberto (Lazio), Thiago (Bayern Munich), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Carvajal (Real Madrid), Saúl (Atlético Madrid), Fabián (Napoli) y Rodrigo (Valencia).
The players who have been left out from the previous squad include Mario Hermoso, Jordi Alba, Unai Núñez, Gayà, Parejo, Suso and Paco Alcácer.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea defeat "a massive blow" to Liverpool's Champions League hopes, admits Klopp
- Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich Klassiker: Haaland a pretender to Lewandowski's throne?
- Copa del Rey Athletic Bilbao could win Copa del Rey twice in two weeks
- PSG Neymar: PSG face Lille issue over international fixtures
- NFL Broncos want to bring back Von Miller – George Paton