Robert Moreno names Spain squad for Norway, Sweden games
Robert Moreno has named his 24-man squad to play Norway and Sweden as Gerard Moreno, Raul Albiol and Pau Torres are all called up.
Robert Moreno has named his squad to play Euro 2020 qualifiers in October with some new names on the list. Reguilón, Pau Torres, Gerard Moreno have all been called up and Raúl Albiol and Luis Alberto return to the fold.
Spain will play Norway and Sweden on the 12th and 15th of October. The first game, against Norway, will be played at Ullevaal Stadion followed by the Sweden game at Friends Arena in Stockholm.
Spain squad for Euro qualifiers
De Gea (Manchester United), Rodri (Manchester City), Ceballos (Arsenal), Kepa (Chelsea), Jesús Navas (Sevilla), Reguilón (Sevilla), Albiol (Villarreal), Pau Torres (Villarreal), Cazorla (Villarreal), Gerard Moreno (Villarreal), Bernat (PSG), Busquets (Barcelona), Llorente (Real Sociedad), Íñigo Martínez (Athletic de Bilbao), Pau López (Roma), Luis Alberto (Lazio), Thiago (Bayern Munich), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Carvajal (Real Madrid), Saúl (Atlético Madrid), Fabián (Napoli) y Rodrigo (Valencia).
The players who have been left out from the previous squad include Mario Hermoso, Jordi Alba, Unai Núñez, Gayà, Parejo, Suso and Paco Alcácer.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP