Real Madrid: Zidane's pre-match press conference in quotes
The Real Madrid manager says things aren't as bad as people are saying they are as he discusses the Granada game and Courtois' absence.
Whistles for Courtois: "It is what it is, and he knows that. He is strong, he knows he can turn the situation around. The first half the other day is about everyone, you can't keep going over it. You have to think about the next game."
Debate about starting goalkeeper: "Here there is always debates. I am counting on all of the players. Here there are no undroppable players, not Courtois or anybody. The people can talk about Courtois' errors but for three games in a row, he kept a clean sheet and that was him. We will keep looking forward, we have a game tomorrow and we'll see."
Did you speak with Courtois? "I can always speak with players. I didn't speak with him specifically about the whistles against Brugge. We know what we did."
Doubts: "I am not here to understand it. We know the situation. We are not as bad as people outside are saying but this is Real Madrid. It won't change what people say. We are focused on what we can do on the field. We have a game tomorrow to stay first at the end of the game."
Return for Bale and the fines: "That stays within the group. You have information that you don't need to have."
Bale at full-back: "The truth is that I haven't thought for a second about that."
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax