David Beckham might not need to find a goalkeeper anymore
Renzo Rodríguez, the U20 Uruguay goalkeeper, confessed to Radio Cancha Neutral he would like to go to the MLS with the new franchise, Inter Miami.
David Beckham and Inter Miami might have found their new goalkeeper, or at least they have a candidate for the vacancy with Independiente Avellaneda's goalie Renzo Rodríguez Bacchia, expressing his interest in joining the Florida side in an interview with Radio Cancha Neutral.
The U20 Uruguayan keeper talked to Riki López about the future of the CAI youth squad, and expressed his desire to be part of Inter Miami's new roster, and in case he manages to get the job, Renzo would be leaving the Argentine team in the winter market.
"I wish I could get a chance to play at Inter Miami. I like to change scenes, I'm a kid, and I have a lot to learn," Rodríguez mentioned.
Renzo Rodríguez still has two more years on his contract, but the goalie has already told his managers he wants to go to the MLS.
Inter Miami signings
The Florida side is shaping up with South American talent, as they have signed Matías Pellegrini, Julián Carranza, and Christian Makoun. If Bacchia reaches a deal with Beckham's MLS franchise, he will become the fourth South American in the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City close to signing Jules Koundé from Sevilla
- LALIGA Will Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atlético struggle this season?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester sign Cengiz Under on loan from Roma
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: times, dates and how and where to watch live online
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: full list of key nominations by category