Real Madrid: Kroos a Clásico doubt after injury confirmed
Real Madrid have confirmed that midfielder Toni Kroos suffered a groin strain in Saturday's LaLiga victory over Granada.
Toni Kroos could miss Real Madrid's Clásico clash with Barcelona after the club confirmed that the midfielder suffered a groin strain in Saturday's win over Granada.
Kroos forced off against Granada after straining adductor
"After tests carried out today on the player Toni Kroos by the Real Madrid medical services, he has been diagnosed with an injury to the adductor in his left leg," the LaLiga giants said on Sunday. "His recovery will continue to be assessed."
With Clásico coming up, set to miss two to three weeks
Kroos is expected to be out for between two and three weeks, making the 29-year-old a doubt for Madrid's LaLiga trip to the Camp Nou on 26 October.
In addition to being sidelined for Germany's upcoming matches against Argentina and Estonia (9 and 13 October), he seems certain to miss Madrid's fixtures against Real Mallorca (LaLiga, 19 October) and Galatasaray (Champions League, 22 October).
Te recomendamos en English
- Lautaro Martinez 'very happy' at Inter amid Barca links – agent
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus USA Trump executive orders: could it be declared unconstitutional?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: why is there no agreement on a second $1,200 payment?
- CORONAVIRUS Trump executive orders: when does $400 unemployment boost start?
- CORONAVIRUS USA Trump executive orders: when do they come into effect?