Pulisic leaves the unused sub status for Chelsea's assist leader
The US international got back to field action in the 4-1 victory over Southampton, after spending September on the bench, proving he wants to be back on the lineup.
Christian Pulisic saw the field for Chelsea for the first time in more than a month after being an unused sub in the Blues' last games, an opportunity the 21-year-old winger took advantage from, as only eleven minutes were enough for the American to make an impact on the 4-1 win over Southampton.
The US international mentioned feeling frustrated from the lack of playing time, with Frank Lampard saying Pulisic needed more time to adapt, and captain Azpilicueta sure of Christian's potential and hard-working style.
It looks like the hard work is starting to pay off since Pulisic delivered a top precision assist playing a tricky ball through the back-line to set up Michy Batshuayi, who sentenced the game in favor of the Blues with his goal.
Christian Pulisic is working hard to impress Lampard and get back in his good grace, to earn a place in the regular lineup, and with just 11 minutes on the field, delivering that ball nicely to set up Batshuayi's goal, the American is proving he wants to be back in action.
For now, the international break is next, with Pulisic coming back to the States for USMNT duty, but hopefully, after delivering such a smart ball, the US winger field minutes will increase as he is now Chelsea's assist leader with four.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby