Milan eye Marcelino as potential replacement for Giampaolo
Despite a win away for Milan at the weekend, speculation is rife in Italy that former Sampdoria boss Marco Giampaolo's days are numbered on the Milan bench.
Despite securing a laboured win on Saturday away in Genoa, speculation is rife in Italy that Marco Giampaolo's tenure on the Rossoneri bench is on borrowed time with the Milan giants now looking for potential substitutes to replace the 52-year-old coach.
Milan lie mid table with just three wins and four defeats in a disappointing opening to the 2019-20 Serie A campaign with any early season optimism around the red and black half of Milan now virtually extinguished as the Milan giants struggle.
Former Valencia boss Marcelino Gacria Toral has been singled out as a possible replacement on the Milan bench with reports that the Asturian along with former Inter manager Luciano Spalletti are on a potential short list should Milan's management team decide to terminate Giampaolo's contract as is anticipated.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early