Milan eye Marcelino as potential replacement for Giampaolo
Despite a win away for Milan at the weekend, speculation is rife in Italy that former Sampdoria boss Marco Giampaolo's days are numbered on the Milan bench.
Despite securing a laboured win on Saturday away in Genoa, speculation is rife in Italy that Marco Giampaolo's tenure on the Rossoneri bench is on borrowed time with the Milan giants now looking for potential substitutes to replace the 52-year-old coach.
Milan lie mid table with just three wins and four defeats in a disappointing opening to the 2019-20 Serie A campaign with any early season optimism around the red and black half of Milan now virtually extinguished as the Milan giants struggle.
Former Valencia boss Marcelino Gacria Toral has been singled out as a possible replacement on the Milan bench with reports that the Asturian along with former Inter manager Luciano Spalletti are on a potential short list should Milan's management team decide to terminate Giampaolo's contract as is anticipated.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Extra 600 dollars unemployment benefits: when will it be delivered?
- Cocid-19 Worldwide coronavirus cases pass 1.5 million mark
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: are PSG pushing Kylian Mbappé away?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map 9 April
- Sweden Zlatan trains with Hammarby as he considers future plans
- Coronavirus US unemployment figures: latest jobless claims by state