Barcelona: Liverpool still owed almost 100m euros for Coutinho
The financial figures detailed in Barcelona's 2018/19 annual report show that the LaLiga giants owe other clubs a total of 260.7m euros.
Barcelona still owe Liverpool just under 100m euros for Philippe Coutinho, according to figures released by the LaLiga club.
Liverpool still due 94.6m euros for Coutinho
Barça's 2018/19 annual report reveals that they owe a total of 260.7m euros in outstanding transfer fees, with the Premier League side their chief creditors.
In all, Liverpool are still to receive 94.6m euros from the January 2018 deal for Coutinho: 27.9m in fees due in the short term, and 66.7m in long-term payments.
After joining the Catalans in a move worth 160m euros, the Brazilian international failed to impress at the Camp Nou and this summer joined Bayern Munich on an initial season-long loan.
Among the other buys yet to be fully paid off by Barça, the Spanish champions owe 30.3m to Bordeaux for Malcom, 28m to Gremio for Arthur Melo, 10.9m to Bayern for Arturo Vidal, 31.4m to Valencia for Neto and 48.6m to Ajax for Frenkie de Jong.
Other clubs owe Barcelona 75.3m euros
Barça are still to receive 75.3m from player sales, meanwhile. Of particular note is Everton's 26m-euro debt from their purchase of Blaugrana trio Yerry Mina (9.7m unpaid), Lucas Digne (6.7m) and André Gomes (9.6m).
Borussia Dortmund owe 11.01m for Paco Alcácer, and Valencia are yet to pay 13.9m for Jasper Cillessen.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit not sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- OLYMPICS 2021 | ATHLETICS Seahawks' DK Metcalf impresses in 100m but misses Olympics
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?