Germany vs Argentina: how and where to watch
All the information on how, where and when to watch the international friendly between Germany and Argentina on October 9, 2019.
The finalists of the 2014 World Cup lock horns again as Lionel Scaloni’s Argentina take on Joachim Low’s Germany in an international friendly in Dortmund on Wednesday evening.
Since that World Cup final encounter, which Germany won 1-0, the two have only met once, three months later in September 2014 when Argentina reclaimed some pride with a 4-2 victory on German soil.
Five years on, and the two meet again at the Westfalenstadion, where the visitors will be without the suspended Lionel Messi, while the hosts see 2014 World Cup-winning goalscorer Mario Gotze miss out through injury.
What time does the Germany vs Argentina game kick off?
The international friendly between Germany and Argentina takes place at Westfalenstadion, Dortmund, on Wednesday, October 9, 2019, kicking off at 20:45 (CEST) local time.
That’s 19:45 in the UK; 14:45 in New York, 13:45 in Dallas; and 11:45 in LA
Where can I watch Germany vs Argentina?
Wherever you are in the world, you can see here what channel and/or online platforms will show the Germany vs Argentina tie.
United States: ESPN+, UniMás, Univision NOW, TUDN USA, TUDN en Vivo
United Kingdom: Sky Sports Football, SKY GO Extra
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- GALATASARAY 0-REAL MADRID 1 Zidane: "There's never an easy week at Real Madrid"
- GALATASARAY 0 - 1 REAL MADRID Marcelo says Real Madrid unlucky not to score two or three against Galatasaray
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Liverpool stars deserve Ballon d'Or nominations, says Klopp
- ATLÉTICO 1-0 BAYER LEVERKUSEN Simeone: "Aragonés, Caminero, Kiko... we've all been whistled"
- MANCHESTER CITY Rodri pulls up as Manchester City battle Atalanta
- Barcelona are not treating Slavia Prague lightly, insists Valverde