Thiago Silva and Cavani could leave PSG - reports
Leonardo hasn't offered the central defender the chance to renew his contract and Cavani has yet to agree new terms although he could stay for another season.
The future remains very much in the air for Thiago Silva and Edinson Cavani. According to ESPN, the Brazilian defender has not received an offer to renew his contract with PSG while Cavani has yet to confirm whether he will continue in Paris next season.
Thiago Silva's situation is a little more complicated as now he has turned 35, he does not figure in Leonardo's list of priorities. PSG have ploughed their energies into handing new deals to Marquinhos and Verratti and Leonardo has a number of players in mind to replace the captain when the moment is right.
Cavani unsure on future
Cavani still hasn't made his mind up as to where he will be next season. The Uruguayan striker is weighing up offers from the United States and PSG's interest in offering new terms has cooled after all of the injury problems he suffered last season. However, he was the star signing of the Leonardo era at PSG, and the Director of Sport is still keen to see him stay on for another year.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will we one before 31 December?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ferencváros vs Barcelona: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: What Real Madrid need to qualify for last 16
- LIGA MX Jalisco governor confirms Chivas will host León behind closed doors
- Football Sundowns refuse Al-Ahly's offer for Sirino
- Ramos Sergio Ramos offers Conor McGregor a fight