Emre Can says he is not happy at Juventus
Juventus midfielder Emre Can was asked about his club situation following Germany's draw against Argentina on Wednesday.
Emre Can said he is unhappy at Serie A champions Juventus as the Germany international struggles for game time in Turin.
Can has only made three substitute Serie A appearances for Juventus after being left out of the club's Champions League squad this season.
The 25-year-old midfielder was a 71st-minute substitute against Inter last week, taking his tally to just 78 league minutes in 2019-20 under head coach Maurizio Sarri.
Can did manage to complete the full match in Germany's 2-2 friendly draw with Argentina on Wednesday and he told reporters: "I'm not happy [at Juventus] right now. I don't play much at the moment.
"Last season I played a lot. Especially in important games for Juventus. And I also played well there.
"I haven't had a chance this season. But now I think, when I come back to the club, I will get chances again.
"I am definitely grateful to Joachim Low. Because I didn't play much in the club and he invited me anyway.
"Nevertheless, he gave me the chance. That's why I was simply happy that I played again."
Can and Germany are back in action on Sunday, when they travel to Estonia for their Euro 2020 qualifier.
Te recomendamos en English
- GALATASARAY 0-REAL MADRID 1 Zidane: "There's never an easy week at Real Madrid"
- GALATASARAY 0 - 1 REAL MADRID Marcelo says Real Madrid unlucky not to score two or three against Galatasaray
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Liverpool stars deserve Ballon d'Or nominations, says Klopp
- ATLÉTICO 1-0 BAYER LEVERKUSEN Simeone: "Aragonés, Caminero, Kiko... we've all been whistled"
- MANCHESTER CITY Rodri pulls up as Manchester City battle Atalanta
- Barcelona are not treating Slavia Prague lightly, insists Valverde