Emre Can says he is not happy at Juventus
Juventus midfielder Emre Can was asked about his club situation following Germany's draw against Argentina on Wednesday.
Emre Can said he is unhappy at Serie A champions Juventus as the Germany international struggles for game time in Turin.
Can has only made three substitute Serie A appearances for Juventus after being left out of the club's Champions League squad this season.
The 25-year-old midfielder was a 71st-minute substitute against Inter last week, taking his tally to just 78 league minutes in 2019-20 under head coach Maurizio Sarri.
Can did manage to complete the full match in Germany's 2-2 friendly draw with Argentina on Wednesday and he told reporters: "I'm not happy [at Juventus] right now. I don't play much at the moment.
"Last season I played a lot. Especially in important games for Juventus. And I also played well there.
"I haven't had a chance this season. But now I think, when I come back to the club, I will get chances again.
"I am definitely grateful to Joachim Low. Because I didn't play much in the club and he invited me anyway.
"Nevertheless, he gave me the chance. That's why I was simply happy that I played again."
Can and Germany are back in action on Sunday, when they travel to Estonia for their Euro 2020 qualifier.
Te recomendamos en English
- BUNDESLIGA Timo Werner: "Only Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are playing at Lewandowski's level"
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo allays fitness fears: "I'm not well. I'm very well"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to improve VAR in-stadium communication with fans
- INTERNATIONAL Marcello Lippi steps down after China's defeat to Syria
- SPAIN-MALTA Sergio Ramos: "Madrid lose out because of Clásico kick-off time"
- BRAZIL-ARGENTINA Brazil-Argentina: Five talking points ahead of the clash in Riyadh