Celta's Iago Aspas, latest player to suffer a domestic burglary
According to local newspaper, La Vox de Galicia, the player and his family were away from the residence in Moaña when the incident occurred.
Iago Aspas' house in Moaña (Pontevedra) has been broken into according to reports in local media outlet 'La Voz de Galicia'.
According to the report, the Celta Vigo striker was away from the residence when the incident happened with the Galician forward the latest high profile player to suffer a domestic robbery after similar situations occurring to the likes of Benzema, Isco, Umtiti, Lucas Vázquez, Arthur, Piqué, Thomas and Álvaro Morata.
The break-in happened between 20.30-23.30 on Friday night with reports suggesting that the robbery was conducted by experienced thieves who had previously studied the security mechanisms at the player's house. The individuals made off with jewellery, clothes and a watch collection with the stolen items reported to have a value of approximately 100,000 euro.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments