Celta's Iago Aspas, latest player to suffer a domestic burglary
According to local newspaper, La Vox de Galicia, the player and his family were away from the residence in Moaña when the incident occurred.
Iago Aspas' house in Moaña (Pontevedra) has been broken into according to reports in local media outlet 'La Voz de Galicia'.
According to the report, the Celta Vigo striker was away from the residence when the incident happened with the Galician forward the latest high profile player to suffer a domestic robbery after similar situations occurring to the likes of Benzema, Isco, Umtiti, Lucas Vázquez, Arthur, Piqué, Thomas and Álvaro Morata.
The break-in happened between 20.30-23.30 on Friday night with reports suggesting that the robbery was conducted by experienced thieves who had previously studied the security mechanisms at the player's house. The individuals made off with jewellery, clothes and a watch collection with the stolen items reported to have a value of approximately 100,000 euro.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online