Real Madrid lead Barça in race to sign Napoli's Fabian
Napoli and Spain star Fabian Ruiz is at the centre of a tug of war between LaLiga's two powerhouse clubs.
Where will Fabian Ruiz be playing by the end of January?
Napoli will be hoping Fabian remains at Stadio San Paolo.
However, LaLiga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona are determined to bring the former Real Betis midfielder back to Spain.
Madrid surpass Barça in race for Fabian
Madrid have moved ahead of Barca in the race for Napoli star Fabian and want to sign the midfielder in January, according to reports in Spain.
Fabian has attracted plenty of interest since swapping Betis for Serie A side Napoli, where the Spaniard has starred since his €30milion arrival in 2018.
Barca have been keeping tabs on the 23-year-old, but rivals Madrid have reportedly jumped to the front of the queue.
- While Fabian is of interest, Tuttosport says Barça are eyeing Inter star Lautaro Martinez, who has a €111m release clause.
- There is plenty happening at Camp Nou. Mundo Deportivo reports Barça are willing to let Ivan Rakitic and Carles Alena leave in January. Barça are also reportedly not interested in signing a new centre-back as they trust Jean-Clair Todibo or Ronald Araujo, with Marca saying right-back is an area they are looking to strengthen.
- According to Corriere dello Sport, Fiorentina are targeting in-demand Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali. The 19-year-old has been linked to Juventus and Manchester United.
- As reported by AS, Madrid are considering a move for Tottenham's Christian Eriksen in January, before his contract expires at the end of the season.
- Hakan Calhanoglu's time at AC Milan could be coming to an end, with Calciomercato reporting the struggling Serie A side may sell the 25-year-old. Calhanoglu has struggled for consistency since joining from Bayer Leverkusen in 2017.
- Barça are lining up an approach for PSV sensation Donyell Malen, according to Sport. It comes as AS reports Ernesto Valverde's side are set to hand contract extensions to Marc-Andre ter Stegen and Nelson Semedo.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Gareth Bale needs to find his positive confidence, says Mourinho
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo reaches yet another goal milestone
- Coronavirus Bipartisan stimulus bill: what’s in the $900 billion proposal?
- REAL MADRID Has Zidane's luck run out at Real Madrid?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Borussia Dortmund lose Haaland to hamstring injury
- GAMING Fortnite: How to get The Mandalorian skin with Baby Yoda in Season 5