Impressive progress made on Qatar 2022 training pitches
The Supreme Committee of Delivery and Legacy has shared images of the progress of the training grounds reserved for the 32 World Cup teams.
The Supreme Committee of Delivery and Legacy (in charge of projects and initiatives for the 2022 World Cup) is focused on the progress of the training grounds reserved for the 32 World Cup teams. The Committee takes into account both the national and international partners, and at the end of the day aims to guarantee players an exceptional sporting experience.
The pitches have been built based on FIFA criteria and each national team will have two to use, with the Committee following up on the progress of their construction. In order to keep followers of the World Cup aware of the developments the Committee has published photos of the installations on its official Twitter account.
It is clear of the progress being made at the Aniza training camp from the images posted, and the Committee remains committed to its efforts to offer a unique World Cup experience for both players and fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans angry over Bale's "childish" antics - Calderon
- Premier League Mourinho's call for 'respect' as he sends warning to Klopp and Pep
- GIMNASIA LP Diego Maradona u-turn to stay at Gimnasia
- REAL MADRID Eden Hazard: "PSG wanted me but I've always said no"
- Premier League Solskjaer, not Pochettino, is right man for Man Utd - Rashford
- Real Madrid Gareth Bale's agent says flag celebration was 'for the media'