Impressive progress made on Qatar 2022 training pitches
The Supreme Committee of Delivery and Legacy has shared images of the progress of the training grounds reserved for the 32 World Cup teams.
The Supreme Committee of Delivery and Legacy (in charge of projects and initiatives for the 2022 World Cup) is focused on the progress of the training grounds reserved for the 32 World Cup teams. The Committee takes into account both the national and international partners, and at the end of the day aims to guarantee players an exceptional sporting experience.
The pitches have been built based on FIFA criteria and each national team will have two to use, with the Committee following up on the progress of their construction. In order to keep followers of the World Cup aware of the developments the Committee has published photos of the installations on its official Twitter account.
It is clear of the progress being made at the Aniza training camp from the images posted, and the Committee remains committed to its efforts to offer a unique World Cup experience for both players and fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match