Barcelona's Coutinho plan
Brazilian Philippe Coutinho has impressed many with his early performances at Bayern Munich, and that had some expectations raised of a revived Camp Nou return.
As of today, FC Barcelona's plan is for Philippe Coutinho never to wear the famous blaugrana shirt again. Currently on loan with Bayern Munich, a decision made in the summer following a difficult year and a half at the Camp Nou, his good start to the Bundesliga season (two goals and three assists in eight games) had built expectations that the Brazilian could come back a new man. But this is not how it is seen at the Catalan giants.
Coutinho unwanted by Barcelona
Barça have a good relationship with the Bavarian club, and they are happy to negotiate with them if there is enough of an interest. There is already a post-loan purchase option of 120 million euros, but the Spaniards are willing to sit down to reassess the terms of the agreement, if required.
Looking across at the German top flight from Catalonia, there is no feeling of frustration or disappointed from Barça about the positive showing from Coutinho. Instead, on the belief that he is not seen to have a future with the LaLiga champions, this all adds to his financial valuation, guaranteeing a good price at the end of the season. And if Bayern choose not to extend his stay, there is confidence that the Premier League will come calling.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"