Barcelona set their sights on Karim Adeyemi
MD say Patrick Kluivert is very keen to sign Karim Adeyemifrom Red Bull Salzburg as Barcelona look to stock up on young attacking talent.
It's a day of young talent on Barcelona's front pages. In Sport, they have Ansu Fati front and center after he was called into the Spanish under-21 side at just 16 years of age.
They play tonight against Montenegro and all eyes will be on the young Barcelona attacker.
Mundo Deportivo have another young player in Karim Adeyemi, 17, who Barcelona are keen to sign. The Red Bull Salzburg attacker is a mission for Patrick Kluivert, who is betting big on the youngster.
He could cost €8 million as Barcelona try to replenish their young attacking options after seeing the success of Ansu Fati this season. Currently playing at FC Liefering, RB Salzburg's feeder club, Adeyemi trains with Salzburg's first team and also drops down to their youth team to play in the UEFa Youth League, where he has scored twice in two games.
Salzburg won't make it easy on Barcelona, who signed him for €3.5 million in 2018.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién has a defensive problem he needs to fix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James can't find his place
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: 4 teams who won the league with 5 games to spare
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp: "Impossible to have the dominance United once had"
- REAL MADRID - SEVILLA Sevilla visit the Bernabéu on the back of 12 losses in a row there
- FOOTBALL Mourinho not happy with Conte for speaking publicly about Eriksen