Barcelona set their sights on Karim Adeyemi
MD say Patrick Kluivert is very keen to sign Karim Adeyemifrom Red Bull Salzburg as Barcelona look to stock up on young attacking talent.
It's a day of young talent on Barcelona's front pages. In Sport, they have Ansu Fati front and center after he was called into the Spanish under-21 side at just 16 years of age.
They play tonight against Montenegro and all eyes will be on the young Barcelona attacker.
Mundo Deportivo have another young player in Karim Adeyemi, 17, who Barcelona are keen to sign. The Red Bull Salzburg attacker is a mission for Patrick Kluivert, who is betting big on the youngster.
He could cost €8 million as Barcelona try to replenish their young attacking options after seeing the success of Ansu Fati this season. Currently playing at FC Liefering, RB Salzburg's feeder club, Adeyemi trains with Salzburg's first team and also drops down to their youth team to play in the UEFa Youth League, where he has scored twice in two games.
Salzburg won't make it easy on Barcelona, who signed him for €3.5 million in 2018.
Te recomendamos en English
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?