Alisson and Matip return ahead of Manchester United trip
Alisson Becker and Joel Matip trained at Melwood on Tuesday ahead of Liverpool's visit to Old Trafford at the weekend.
Liverpool have received a double fitness boost ahead of the trip to face Manchester United, with Alisson Becker and Joel Matip returning to training.
Goalkeeper Alisson has been sidelined since injuring his calf muscle in the victory over Norwich City on the opening weekend of the Premier League season.
Matip suffered an injury setback in the 1-0 win over Sheffield United and missed the home matches with Salzburg and Leicester City.
However, both took part in training at Melwood on Tuesday, with the Reds heading to Old Trafford on Sunday.
Jurgen Klopp's side sit top of the table with an eight-point lead over nearest rivals Manchester City.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"