Tottenham establish contact with Jose Mourinho
London could be calling for former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho amid uncertainty at Tottenham.
London is still something of a home for Jose Mourinho and another job in the English capital could be on the horizon for the ex-Chelsea manager.
With Tottenham struggling for form and reports of discontent in the dressing room, Mauricio Pochettino's position is far from certain.
Mourinho has been out of a job since he was sacked by Manchester United in December and the Portuguese is reportedly waiting in the wings.
Tottenham have made contact with Jose Mourinho amid uncertainty over manager Mauricio Pochettino, reports French outlert SoccerLink.
Pochettino's future in London is up in the air following Tottenham's poor start to the season, highlighted by a humiliating 7-2 Champions League loss to Bayern Munich.
While Pochettino is not facing the sack, Spurs have sounded out Mourinho about whether the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss would be interested.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Man City chief says alleged FFP breaches are "simply not true"
- Qatar 2022 Eto'o: The 2022 World Cup will be an exceptional experience for fans
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG Haaland: Dortmund star touches world 60m record against PSG
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "Anfield's very old, it wouldn't pass the UEFA inspection"
- Champions League Mourinho looking to end six-year Champions League drought
- Transfer market Messi: LA Galaxy offer Barça star escape route amid crisis