Tottenham establish contact with Jose Mourinho
London could be calling for former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho amid uncertainty at Tottenham.
London is still something of a home for Jose Mourinho and another job in the English capital could be on the horizon for the ex-Chelsea manager.
With Tottenham struggling for form and reports of discontent in the dressing room, Mauricio Pochettino's position is far from certain.
Mourinho has been out of a job since he was sacked by Manchester United in December and the Portuguese is reportedly waiting in the wings.
Tottenham have made contact with Jose Mourinho amid uncertainty over manager Mauricio Pochettino, reports French outlert SoccerLink.
Pochettino's future in London is up in the air following Tottenham's poor start to the season, highlighted by a humiliating 7-2 Champions League loss to Bayern Munich.
While Pochettino is not facing the sack, Spurs have sounded out Mourinho about whether the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss would be interested.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus Bill Gates predicts when the next pandemic will arrive
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in numbers: Mbappé looks to end drought, Barça out to maintain 100% record
- FOOTBALL Ndombele refusing to give up on Euro 2020 dream with France
- VILLARREAL Kubo considering leaving Villarreal in January
- us election 2020 GSA tells Biden presidential transition can begin
- FOOTBALL Ex-Barcelona midfielder Alen Halilovic joins Birmingham City