Tottenham establish contact with Jose Mourinho
London could be calling for former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho amid uncertainty at Tottenham.
London is still something of a home for Jose Mourinho and another job in the English capital could be on the horizon for the ex-Chelsea manager.
With Tottenham struggling for form and reports of discontent in the dressing room, Mauricio Pochettino's position is far from certain.
Mourinho has been out of a job since he was sacked by Manchester United in December and the Portuguese is reportedly waiting in the wings.
Tottenham have made contact with Jose Mourinho amid uncertainty over manager Mauricio Pochettino, reports French outlert SoccerLink.
Pochettino's future in London is up in the air following Tottenham's poor start to the season, highlighted by a humiliating 7-2 Champions League loss to Bayern Munich.
While Pochettino is not facing the sack, Spurs have sounded out Mourinho about whether the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss would be interested.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes