Vinicius will soon be one of the world's best - Ronaldinho
Former Brazil star Ronaldinho has assured that the young Real Madrid forward will soon be counted as one of the world’s best players alongside his hero Neymar.
Brazil and Barcelona legend Ronaldinho believes that his young compatriot Vinicius will soon be among the world’s best players.
A lot of fanfare surrounded nineteen-year-old Vinicius following his 45-million-euro switch to Real Madrid from Brazilian club Flamengo last year. However, the young winger has yet to stamp his mark at the Bernabéu, where he has so far played a bit-part role for Zidane.
Ronaldinho: Vinicius will soon be among the best
"[Vinicius] is already at one of the best clubs in the world. I think he will soon be there, among the best,” Ronaldinho told EFE.
Having not made an appearance in Madrid’s last two LaLiga games following his stunning goal against Osasuna on 25 September, Vinicius will hope to play some part in Madrid’s intense week of fixtures which starts with Mallorca on Saturday, followed by Galatasaray and Barcelona.
(However, the Clásico fixture currently scheduled for 26 October looks likely to be moved to a later date, pending agreement, due to fears of disturbances over the mass protest planned in Barcelona on the same day)
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"