Maxi López thanks Icardi for stealing Wanda from him
The Crotone striker says he is thankful for the fact that Mauro Icardi stole Wanda Nara from him in another episode of the drama between the three Argentines.
Maxi López and Mauro Icardi's friendship ended as soon as the latter stole Wanda Nara from him after offering him refuge in his home. The couple were living together with their three kids when the fresh-faced and roguish Icardi entered their lives with López taking him under his wing. That was when their lives turned upside down.
Icardi and Wanda started dating and eventually got married with López left on the outside looking in. They have taken digs at each other in the past through the press but it has left López and Wanda Nara in an uncomfortable position with their three kids to think about.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The latest dramatic episode has seen López not only forgive Icardi but thanking him for taking Wanda away from him. "On top of forgiving him, I appreciate that he took W..." He didn't finish the sentence but it is obvious what he meant.
Wanda caused a furore during the summer when Icardi was caught between a rock and a hard place at Inter Milan. The fans had turned on him after multiple incidents with Wanda involved in a back and forth with then-manager, Spalletti. Once he left, she said PSG was "her worst option", which didn't go down well in Paris either.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA Second stimulus check: what's the current disagreement between Democrats and Republicans?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- FOOTBALL Transfer talk: Manchester City, PSG eye Liverpool target Thiago
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo's inner circle deny Barcelona rumours
- Xavi wants Barcelona 'dream team' including Carles Puyol and Jordi Cruyff