Kroos trains as Modric, Bale and Lucas remain out
The German joined in with the group on Friday but Bale, Modric and Lucas have been all but ruled out for the Mallorca game on Saturday night.
Real Madrid completed their fifth session of the week on Friday. It was their last ahead of a trip to Mallorca where they will play on Saturday night at 21:00 CEST. Modric, Bale and Lucas Vazquez did not participate in training with the rest of the group as they look likely to miss the clash.
Toni Kroos returned to training with the group, however, as well as Courtois and Varane. The German is on the final stretch of recovery after injuring himself in the first half against Granada. He had started to train alone during the week but joined the group on Friday. Courtois and Varane trained in the gym on Thursday but joined in again on Friday with an eye on Mallorca.
Valverde, another player who was being eased back into action after a hectic international break, trained with the group too. He was one of the last to land in Madrid after the break and trained on his own Thursday before partaking fully in the last session before their trip to the newly-promoted side's Son Moix stadium.
They will travel to Mallorca on Saturday morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca