Kroos trains as Modric, Bale and Lucas remain out
The German joined in with the group on Friday but Bale, Modric and Lucas have been all but ruled out for the Mallorca game on Saturday night.
Real Madrid completed their fifth session of the week on Friday. It was their last ahead of a trip to Mallorca where they will play on Saturday night at 21:00 CEST. Modric, Bale and Lucas Vazquez did not participate in training with the rest of the group as they look likely to miss the clash.
Toni Kroos returned to training with the group, however, as well as Courtois and Varane. The German is on the final stretch of recovery after injuring himself in the first half against Granada. He had started to train alone during the week but joined the group on Friday. Courtois and Varane trained in the gym on Thursday but joined in again on Friday with an eye on Mallorca.
Valverde, another player who was being eased back into action after a hectic international break, trained with the group too. He was one of the last to land in Madrid after the break and trained on his own Thursday before partaking fully in the last session before their trip to the newly-promoted side's Son Moix stadium.
They will travel to Mallorca on Saturday morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- KOBE BRYANT (1978-2020) Kobe Bryant tragedy: "Heartbroken" LeBron James breaks silence
- KOBE BRYANT (1978-2020) Lakers-Clippers clash postponed by NBA after Kobe Bryant death
- FA Cup Liverpool face potential Chelsea clash in FA Cup fifth round
- REAL MADRID Courtois: "It's special to play for Zidane as he was always a role model"
- ARSENAL Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
- BUNDESLIGA Hertha Berlin sign Tousart, loan midfielder back to Lyon