Umtiti and Junior fit to return for Barcelona at Eibar
Barcelona have confirmed defensive duo Samuel Umtiti and Junior Firpo have been cleared to feature against Eibar on Saturday.
Samuel Umtiti and Junior Firpo have been passed fit to play a part in Barcelona's LaLiga clash with Eibar on Saturday.
Centre-back Umtiti is yet to feature this season and has been out for the past six weeks with a foot injury.
Meanwhile, versatile left-back Junior last featured in the 2-0 win over Getafe on September 28, scoring his first Barca goal, before a hamstring complaint.
Both players on buss to Eibar
Both players were named in Thursday's travelling squad and then took part in Friday's training session ahead of the early kick-off on Saturday.
The LaLiga champions, who are second in the table after three straight wins, confirmed the duo had been cleared to play.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics are returning in Tokyo 2021?
- NFL NFL's new Covid protocol has Hopkins considering retirement
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: competition schedule: dates, times, events, sports
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING When did Michael Phelps retire? How many medals did he win?
- CORONAVIRUS How dangerous is the delta variant to children and young people?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?