Sergi Roberto to undergo tests on knee injury
A first half knee injury sustained by Sergi Roberto in Barcelona's 3-0 win at Eibar needs further evaluation.
Sergi Roberto is to undergo tests to ascertain the extent of an injury to his left knee sustained in Barcelona's LaLiga victory at Eibar.
The Spain international was replaced at full-back by Nelson Semedo at half-time of the clash at Ipurua.
Barca later tweeted, saying: " [INJURY NEWS] @SergiRoberto10 has hurt his left knee. Tests will reveal the exact extent of the injury #EibarBarça."
Ernesto Valverde's men ultimately ran out comfortable 3-0 winners, with Antoine Griezmann, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez all on target.
It was a win that saw Barca reach the summit in LaLiga, although Real Madrid will quickly regain top spot if they emerge victorious at Real Mallorca later on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"