Bayern: Lewandowski equals Aubameyang's Bundesliga record
Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski has now scored in the first eight Bundesliga matches, matching Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's record.
Robert Lewandowski scored for the eighth Bundesliga match running, equalling a record set by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Lewandowski headed home his 12th league goal of the campaign to draw Bayern level against Augsburg on Saturday after Niko Kovac's side fell behind inside 30 seconds.
The Poland international has now netted in the opening eight Bundesliga games of the season, matching Aubameyang's impressive effort at Borussia Dortmund in 2015-16.
No Bundesliga player has scored in the first nine matches of a campaign, meaning Lewandowski will have the opportunity to make history should he feature against Union Berlin next Saturday.
Serge Gnabry thought he had completed the comeback for the reigning Bundesliga champions in the Augsburg Arena, only for Bayern to suffer another setback to their title defence when Alfred Finnbogason popped up with a 90th-minute equaliser.
— Bundesliga English (@Bundesliga_EN) October 19, 2019
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane