Courtois after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca: "We didn't play badly"
The Real Madrid goalkeeper spoke directly after his side's LaLiga loss to Mallorca, in which he was beaten by a Lago strike.
Thibaut Courtois spoke just after the final whistle in Real Madrid's 1-0 defeat away to Mallorca, and said he didn't think his side had played that badly despite the loss.
Were Real Madrid Surprised by Mallorca?
It was the Mallorca side we were expecting. The gaffer [Zinedine Zidane] said they'd start fired up and we had to keep up with them from the start. We struggled for the first five or 10 minutes. The chap who scored is right-footed, he cut inside well and put it decently inside the back post. We had chances but the last pass always let us down. They didn't have any more chances. You have to beat Mallorca here.
The sending off of Odriozola
I don't think the first one was a yellow. The second was fair, but that's the adrenaline. With 10 it was harder.
Real Madrid's next games
We had this game and next up is Istanbul, where we have to win. We need to recover and win in Istanbul.
Are Madrid ready to bounce back?
This team will always fight to the end. We didn't play badly, we were just missing the final ball, because we could have scored one, two or three goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match