"We didn't lack motivation or intensity” - Marcelo after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca
"We should've won. We conceded early on and that made the rest of the game difficult," Madrid's Brazilian left-back said after the match.
Real Madrid's Brazilian left-back Marcelo spoke after his side's defeat away to newly promoted Mallorca on Saturday night.
Balance. "We should've won. We conceded early on and that made the rest of the game difficult. We didn't start well but we tried to draw level."
Motivation. "We tried everything to shoot at goal and to get men in the box, but it just didn't happen."
Intensity. "I don't think nerves crept in. When you lose it's always a problem. They scored early and we didn't know whether we were in good shape or not because of it. Coming from behind is never easy and they shut up shop and defended well after that. We have to try not to concede so early."
The Clásico. “We'll play whenever asked to. If there's a game then great, and if there isn't then that's fine too."
La Liga. "We're always concerned about it, about winning matches. We have to focus on many things but there is a long way to go. We don't like losing. We have to improve in many areas and move forward. The defeat won't affect us too much and we have to take the positives."
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Real Madrid, Barça and Juventus issue joint statement denouncing 'threats'
- REAL MADRID Ramos out of crucial Real Madrid match against Sevilla
- LALIGA When was Barcelona's last defeat to Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou?
- Premier League Leeds United vs Tottenham: Premier League live
- BARCELONA Barcelona attempt to sign De Ligt for a second time
- 2022 World Cup Five key sustainability features connected with Qatar 2022