Atlético Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
He is the youngest player to score in club history at Porto. Atlético have been informed that it will cost 25 million euros to bring him to Madrid.
At 17, Porto striker Fabio Silva has become the youngest goal scorer in the history of the club and has caught the attention of a number of top European clubs who have been closely following his progress. Portuguese sports daily O’Jogo has namechecked Atlético and Juventus are two of the clubs who have been following the teenager. Both Atleti and Juve know that it will cost 25 million euros to prise Fabio Silva away from Porto - a price within both clubs' budgets.
Porto president Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa is well aware of the growing interest for Fabio Silva and has contacted the player's representatives with a view of offering new terms and hiking his release clause. Not that it will be much of a deterrant to Atlético who see the promising forward as the ideal strike partner for João Félix.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Man City chief says alleged FFP breaches are "simply not true"
- Qatar 2022 Eto'o: The 2022 World Cup will be an exceptional experience for fans
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG Haaland: Dortmund star touches world 60m record against PSG
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "Anfield's very old, it wouldn't pass the UEFA inspection"
- Champions League Mourinho looking to end six-year Champions League drought
- Transfer market Messi: LA Galaxy offer Barça star escape route amid crisis