Atlético Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
He is the youngest player to score in club history at Porto. Atlético have been informed that it will cost 25 million euros to bring him to Madrid.
At 17, Porto striker Fabio Silva has become the youngest goal scorer in the history of the club and has caught the attention of a number of top European clubs who have been closely following his progress. Portuguese sports daily O’Jogo has namechecked Atlético and Juventus are two of the clubs who have been following the teenager. Both Atleti and Juve know that it will cost 25 million euros to prise Fabio Silva away from Porto - a price within both clubs' budgets.
Porto president Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa is well aware of the growing interest for Fabio Silva and has contacted the player's representatives with a view of offering new terms and hiking his release clause. Not that it will be much of a deterrant to Atlético who see the promising forward as the ideal strike partner for João Félix.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- United States Who is investigating Donald Trump's companies over fraud?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Valencia star Ferrán Torres
- European football Champions League and Europa League return: where is it happening and how will it work?
- Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus