No reason Mourinho couldn't return to Madrid says Mijatovic
Mijatovic says that Zidane came back and nobody expected it so why couldn't Jose Mourinho come back to manage Real Madrid for a second time.
Pedja Mijatovic, the former Real Madrid player, spoke to El Larguero on Monday about Real Madrid's current situation ahead of their crucial game against Galatasaray in the Champions League.
"I am excited to see the game and I have a good feeling," he said about the game. "I heard the press conference from Ramos and Zidane and I also have some information that the team know how important the game is. They'll do everything to win and they only see value in a victory."
"If Zidane came back and I thought that would never happen, why can't Mourinho return to Real Madrid?" he asked. "All of the managers who go through Madrid want to come back because they want to fix things that they did during their time at the club. But Madrid have a manager, his name is Zidane and you have to respect that."
Mijatovic says the players in the squad have to suck it up until January when reinforcements in midfield might arrives. "At the start of the season, I said that Madrid were lacking in midfield. Against Mallorca, there was just one defensive player, Casemiro. The others are attackers and they left holes behind them. They have to put up with it until January," he said.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match