Zidane: "There's never an easy week at Real Madrid"
The Real Madrid coach spoke after his side beat Galatasaray 0-1 in the Champions League in a must-win game in Group A.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane spoke straight after his side had recorded vital 1-0 win over Galatasaray in Istanbul in the Champions League.
Commitment from Real Madrid
We defended well, we attacked well. Thibaut [Courtois] saved their first two chances and that was great for us. We had to have a good game and we did it. But when you don't score the second it's tough. Everyone had a great game.
Intense right up to the end
We knew we'd be under the cosh right to the end. Galatasaray are a very good team, if you switch off, they'll cause you problems. From the first to the last minute every player was focused on the game.. I'm happy for them because they deserved it.
Courtois made three vital saves
I'm happy for him because he needed that.
He's doing everything really well. He's young, he wants to show what he can do, he's hungry.
He had a great game
Things to improve
Today we had a lot of chances and only scored one. When you only score one, it's tough.
Easy week now for Zinedine Zidane?
There's never an easy week at Real Madrid. The fans should be proud of what the team has done.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online