Zidane: "There's never an easy week at Real Madrid"
The Real Madrid coach spoke after his side beat Galatasaray 0-1 in the Champions League in a must-win game in Group A.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane spoke straight after his side had recorded vital 1-0 win over Galatasaray in Istanbul in the Champions League.
Commitment from Real Madrid
We defended well, we attacked well. Thibaut [Courtois] saved their first two chances and that was great for us. We had to have a good game and we did it. But when you don't score the second it's tough. Everyone had a great game.
Intense right up to the end
We knew we'd be under the cosh right to the end. Galatasaray are a very good team, if you switch off, they'll cause you problems. From the first to the last minute every player was focused on the game.. I'm happy for them because they deserved it.
Courtois made three vital saves
I'm happy for him because he needed that.
He's doing everything really well. He's young, he wants to show what he can do, he's hungry.
He had a great game
Things to improve
Today we had a lot of chances and only scored one. When you only score one, it's tough.
Easy week now for Zinedine Zidane?
There's never an easy week at Real Madrid. The fans should be proud of what the team has done.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?