Mbappé bags hat-trick as PSG romp to 0-5 win over Brugge
The 20-year-old came into the fray in the 52nd minute and was instrumental in securing the away win for his PSG side.
World Cup winner Kylian Mbappé who is still working his way back to full match fitness after a recent hamstring injury was subbed on by PSG coach Thomas Tuchel as the Ligue 1 side faced Club Brugge in Belgium in match-day three of the 2019-20 Champions League.
The 20-year-old showed no sign of rustiness bagging a second half hat-trick and also provided an assist for Argentine Icardi to bag his second of the night.
Just an update on Mbappé’s career numbers.— Jake Entwistle (@JakeEntwistle) October 22, 2019
188 appearances. 106 goals. 55 assists. 80.5 minutes per goal/assist.
Not even 21 yet.
Coming on in the 52nd minute of the game, Mbappé struck in the 61st, 79th and 83rd minutes as the Parisian side romped to a 0-5 win in Belgium that sees them aloft of Group A with a maximum nine points from three games.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online & coronavirus: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks & latest news
- FOOTBALL Jorge Jesus was a better coach than José Mourinho - Julio César
- LIGUE 1 PSG: Mbappé's future is already mapped out and that's sad - Rami
- Manchester United It's down to me to show the real Anthony Martial - Man Utd forward aiming to rediscover form
- FOOTBALL Bayern: Coman wants another treble, but this time with fans
- JUVENTUS-BARCELONA Arthur-Pjanic swap deal isn't going to plan in Turin or Barcelona