Mbappé bags hat-trick as PSG romp to 0-5 win over Brugge
The 20-year-old came into the fray in the 52nd minute and was instrumental in securing the away win for his PSG side.
World Cup winner Kylian Mbappé who is still working his way back to full match fitness after a recent hamstring injury was subbed on by PSG coach Thomas Tuchel as the Ligue 1 side faced Club Brugge in Belgium in match-day three of the 2019-20 Champions League.
The 20-year-old showed no sign of rustiness bagging a second half hat-trick and also provided an assist for Argentine Icardi to bag his second of the night.
Just an update on Mbappé’s career numbers.— Jake Entwistle (@JakeEntwistle) October 22, 2019
188 appearances. 106 goals. 55 assists. 80.5 minutes per goal/assist.
Not even 21 yet.
Coming on in the 52nd minute of the game, Mbappé struck in the 61st, 79th and 83rd minutes as the Parisian side romped to a 0-5 win in Belgium that sees them aloft of Group A with a maximum nine points from three games.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US unemployment rate - 31 March 2020
- Coronavirus Coronavirus could wipe €9.3billion from top Euro squads
- FOOTBALL United contact Sancho's agent, Chelsea move for Donnarumma
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing