Juventus: Mbappé, Neymar and Pogba on Serie A side's wishlist
Juventus are planning to flex their financial muscle next summer with a blockbuster signing along the lines of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Juventus are set to have money to splash at the end of the season.
Eight-time reigning Serie A champions Juve are repeating the rewards of their domestic dominance.
And it could see some of Europe's elite join Cristiano Ronaldo in Turin.
Mbappé, Neymar, Pogba... Juve looking to break the bank
Juventus are eyeing a blockbuster signing, with Kylian Mbappé, Neymar and Paul Pogba the targets, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Italian champions Juve are reportedly set to announce an increase of capital by €300million as they establish their position among Europe's elite clubs.
PSG's superstar pair Mbappé and Neymar fit the profile of a future eye-catching signing, as well as Manchester United's former Juve midfielder Pogba, Gazzetta says.
The report also mentions Borussia Dortmund sensation Jadon Sancho, Atletico Madrid's Joao Félix and Tottenham forward Son Heung-min.
- Manchester Evening News reports Manchester United are confident about signing James Maddison from Leicester City. After splashing out a world-record fee for a defender to lure Harry Maguire from Leicester, United are said to have their eyes on another Foxes star as they look to add quality in the attacking third.
- Real Madrid are considering a move for AC Milan full-back David Calabria, according to Fichajes.net. The alternatives would be RB Leipzig's Lukas Klostermann and Youcef Atal from Nice as Madrid reportedly look to replace Alvaro Odriozola.
- West Ham and Wolves are eyeing January moves for Milan star Suso. The former Liverpool attacker was wanted by Roma during the previous window.
- Soccer Link says Paris Saint-Germain are monitoring Chelsea defender Tariq Lamptey and plan to sign him at the end of the season. The 19-year-old's contract expires at the end of the campaign.
- Arsenal will have to spend £30.1million (€35m) if they want to make Dani Ceballos' loan deal from Real Madrid permanent, according to El Desmarque.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich rejected an offer from a Middle East-based consortium to buy the Premier League club, The Daily Telegraph reports.
- The Guardian says Manchester City are stepping up their pursuit to sign in-demand Napoli star Fabian Ruiz. Fabian is also being targeted by Barcelona and Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?