Lucas undergoes surgery to repair torn ankle ligament
The Bayern Munich defender underwent an operation to reconstruct a partially-torn internal ligament in his right ankle. The club haven't said how long he'll be out.
Bayern Munich defender Lucas Hernández underwent surgery at BG Hospital in Murnau this afternoon to repair damage to his right ankle. The France international suffered a partial tear to the internal ligament in his right ankle during Tuesday's Champions League meeting with Olympiacos.
Lucas Hernández is the second Bayern defender to suffer a serious injury during the past month - his injury comes just after Niklas Süle ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in the league meeting with Ausburg. The club has not announced how long they expect former Atlético de Madrid player Lucas to be out for.
Te recomendamos en English
- FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY Man City CAS ruling "a disaster" and the end of FFP - Mourinho
- MLS Chicharito: LA Galaxy striker takes blame for Portland defeat
- LIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid urge fans to stay at home if Zidane's side win Liga title
- Coronavirus Bihar lockdown in India: dates, guidelines and restrictions
- CORONAVIRUS Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): will I be taxed on my loan?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what is known about the July payment?