Gareth Bale told Real Madrid not to publish medical report
The player, who was injured with Wales during the recent international break, hasn't played for Madrid since.
Gareth Bale has been absent for Real Madrid since the recent international break. The Welshman came off injured against Croatia, but his club have not provided any details about the injury. Real Madrid's normal practice to give a medical report about injured players, something they have not done in this case.
Bale absent, with no medical report
The forward, who missed the LaLiga game against Mallorca (1-0 defeat for Madrid) and the Champions League game against Galatasaray (0-1 win for Madrid), has apparently denied the club permission to publish details of his injuries, according to journalist Edu Aguirre on Spanish TV football programme El Chiringuito.
According to this report, the player is relying on confidentiality in the patient-doctor relationship in order to avoid the information being published. It is not clear exactly why Bale doesn't with details of his current injury to be published. Medical reports on his many previous injuries have been published in the normal fashion by Real Madrid.
Bale supposedly suffering muscle injury
According to Aguirre, Gareth Bale has suffered a muscle injury, and could be ready for the LaLiga game against Leganés, though it's more likely his return will be on 2 November in the Bernabéu against Real Betis.
Bale has played 597 minute so far this season (six and a half games worth) in seven matches in the league and Champions League. He's scored two and set up two.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online