With no 'Clásico', Griezmann pops over to NY for NBA game
The French striker availed of no LaLiga game this weekend to visit Brooklyn to watch the Nets in action with city rivals NY Knicks.
Antoine Griezmann is a self declared fan of basketball and the NBA and has published countless photos on his social media accounts wearing basketball aparell. With this weekend's Barcelona-Real Madrid league game being cancelled, the French player availed of the free time travelling to New York city to watch an NBA game live.
The French player has declared his love for Brooklyn Nets on numerous occasions and was one of the delighted 17,000 fans at the Barclays Centre in the NY borough as the home side ran out 113-109 winners.
Griezmann has established friendships with the likes of the likes of Nikola Mirotic and former Miami Heat great Dwyane Wade who retired from the game at the end of last season after 16 years with the Miami franchise.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP