With no 'Clásico', Griezmann pops over to NY for NBA game
The French striker availed of no LaLiga game this weekend to visit Brooklyn to watch the Nets in action with city rivals NY Knicks.
Antoine Griezmann is a self declared fan of basketball and the NBA and has published countless photos on his social media accounts wearing basketball aparell. With this weekend's Barcelona-Real Madrid league game being cancelled, the French player availed of the free time travelling to New York city to watch an NBA game live.
The French player has declared his love for Brooklyn Nets on numerous occasions and was one of the delighted 17,000 fans at the Barclays Centre in the NY borough as the home side ran out 113-109 winners.
Griezmann has established friendships with the likes of the likes of Nikola Mirotic and former Miami Heat great Dwyane Wade who retired from the game at the end of last season after 16 years with the Miami franchise.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United