With no 'Clásico', Griezmann pops over to NY for NBA game
The French striker availed of no LaLiga game this weekend to visit Brooklyn to watch the Nets in action with city rivals NY Knicks.
Antoine Griezmann is a self declared fan of basketball and the NBA and has published countless photos on his social media accounts wearing basketball aparell. With this weekend's Barcelona-Real Madrid league game being cancelled, the French player availed of the free time travelling to New York city to watch an NBA game live.
The French player has declared his love for Brooklyn Nets on numerous occasions and was one of the delighted 17,000 fans at the Barclays Centre in the NY borough as the home side ran out 113-109 winners.
Griezmann has established friendships with the likes of the likes of Nikola Mirotic and former Miami Heat great Dwyane Wade who retired from the game at the end of last season after 16 years with the Miami franchise.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Cristiano angers Juventus team mates by skipping training to go shopping for a Ferrari
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp congratulates Pep on Manchester City success
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo ruled out of Granada trip
- US News Fourth stimulus check: updates on new relief bill negotiation in Congress
- Coronavirus Can kids between the ages of 12-15 get a covid-19 vaccine?
- US News Colonial Pipeline: Which states are suffering gas shortages and what has caused it?