With no 'Clásico', Griezmann pops over to NY for NBA game
The French striker availed of no LaLiga game this weekend to visit Brooklyn to watch the Nets in action with city rivals NY Knicks.
Antoine Griezmann is a self declared fan of basketball and the NBA and has published countless photos on his social media accounts wearing basketball aparell. With this weekend's Barcelona-Real Madrid league game being cancelled, the French player availed of the free time travelling to New York city to watch an NBA game live.
The French player has declared his love for Brooklyn Nets on numerous occasions and was one of the delighted 17,000 fans at the Barclays Centre in the NY borough as the home side ran out 113-109 winners.
Griezmann has established friendships with the likes of the likes of Nikola Mirotic and former Miami Heat great Dwyane Wade who retired from the game at the end of last season after 16 years with the Miami franchise.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim