'Proud dad' Beckham takes kids to visit LA Galaxy statue
To commemorate his five years with LA Galaxy, a statue of David Beckham was erected outside the club's Carson ground earlier this year.
David Beckham spent five years with LA Galaxy (2007-2012) and his time with the California based side was instrumental in propelling Major League Soccer into a higher media profile echelon both domestically in the USA and on a global level.
To commemorate his impact with the Galaxy, earlier this year a statue of the Leytonstone born player was erected in the "Legends Plaza" outside the main entrance to the Dignity Health Sports Park ground in Carson (Los Angeles).
Beckham himself enjoyed a proud family moment this weekend as he took children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper to visit the statue outside the stadium for the first time.
“Very proud moment tonight taking the kiddies to see daddies statue for the first time,” he wrote on his Instagram with the 44-year-old instrumental in the new Inter Miami franchise which is set to compete in MLS as of 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Coronavirus: Luis Suarez denies Camp Nou stars refused pay cut
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map