'Proud dad' Beckham takes kids to visit LA Galaxy statue
To commemorate his five years with LA Galaxy, a statue of David Beckham was erected outside the club's Carson ground earlier this year.
David Beckham spent five years with LA Galaxy (2007-2012) and his time with the California based side was instrumental in propelling Major League Soccer into a higher media profile echelon both domestically in the USA and on a global level.
To commemorate his impact with the Galaxy, earlier this year a statue of the Leytonstone born player was erected in the "Legends Plaza" outside the main entrance to the Dignity Health Sports Park ground in Carson (Los Angeles).
Beckham himself enjoyed a proud family moment this weekend as he took children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper to visit the statue outside the stadium for the first time.
“Very proud moment tonight taking the kiddies to see daddies statue for the first time,” he wrote on his Instagram with the 44-year-old instrumental in the new Inter Miami franchise which is set to compete in MLS as of 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win