Cristiano: "You need intelligence to stay at the very top"
The Juventus and Portugal star graced the front cover of France Football, the magazine that awards the annual Ballon d'Or.
Cristiano Ronaldo was the star on the front cover of this week's France Football magazine. The organisation that awards football's most esteemed prize for an individual player sat down with the Juventus star to find out more about him.
Ronaldo on staying at the top
"You have to be intelligent to stay at the top," the Portuguese player declared. He went on to say explain other keys to his longevity and success and how he aims to feel as young as he can. At 34, he is still defying many.
Cristiano has tended to shy away from questions about the end of his playing career, but confirmed to the French outlet that he will switch off for at least a while when the time eventually comes to hang up his boots.
"When I finish my career, I will disconnect from everything," the Real Madrid legend concluded.
🚨 Événement dans le nouveau numéro de France Football avec Cristiano Ronaldo qui s'est longuement confié : «Il faut être intelligent pour durer» 🚨— France Football (@francefootball) October 28, 2019
Le sommaire complet est à retrouver ci-dessous 🔽#Ronaldo #Garcia #Berlin #Toulouse #Reims #Amiens #Etoo #Harder #Cazarre
Following the news that Cristiano was speaking to France Football, there were some reports coming out of Italy that the expectation is he could be getting ever-closer to winning a record sixth golden award.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win