Jesé: "Bruno Fernandes could easily play for Real Madrid"
The Spanish forward who is on loan at Sporting Clube de Portugal spoke about the possibility of the team's captain joining Real Madrid.
PSG forward Jesé Rodríguez, who is currently on loan at Sporting de Portugal, gave an interview to Récord in which he spoke about how he is getting on in Lisbon. He also gave his thoughts on team mate and club captain Bruno Fernandes who he feels would fit in well at Real Madrid.
Goal against Vitoria Guimaraes: "Firstly, I'm very happy to have scored, but I'm even happier that we won the match as we were up against a very strong opponent who have a good team and are also playing in the Europa League".
Team's ambitions: "We have a team that is capable of battling for the league".
Advice and instructions from the coach: "Silas asks me to work as hard as I can off the ball as I do when the ball's at my feet".
Future once the season is over: "The only thing I'm thinking about right now is working hard and giving my best to Sporting, for my team mates and for me. Things can change from one day to the next in football - it's impossible to know what will happen at the end of the season. We have to just keep working hard".
Bruno Fernandes and Real Madrid: "In my opinion, Bruno Fernandes is an amazing player - who couldn't just play for Real Madrid, but for any club in Europe. He's a Sporting player, and I think he's happy here. He's dedicated, he wants us to win every game we play and that Sporting wins something big".
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu