Former Juve player Marchisio held-up at gun point in Turin
The 33-year-old former midfielder saw how four thieves broke into his Turin home and forced the player to hand over money and jewellery to the criminals.
Claudio Marchisio suffered a deeply unpleasant experience after four armed and masked men broke into his Turin home and stole quantities of money and jewellery.
'La Gazzetta dello Sport" report that the individuals were armed with handguns and screwdrivers as the former player was at home with wife Roberta. Immediately following the incident, Marchisio called the police who are now investigating the case.
Early suggestions indicate the four men were not Italian and local officers are now studying CCTV footage in an attempt to identify the perpetrators with the current wave of football players houses being burgled not just a Spanish phenomenon.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus If coronavirus can’t be contained in the US it is predicted to cause over 3,000 deaths in a single day
- Serie A Coronavirus: Serie A clubs unanimously in favour of up to one-third pay cut for players
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care in London
- Coronavirus CDC face masks: how to make, use and other instructions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Can pets get infected with COVID-19?
- Football Radomir Antic, former Real Madrid, Atlético and Barcelona coach, dies aged 71