Juve x Palace collaboration home shirt used for Genoa game
The Serie A champions took to the field last night wearing co-branded training kit and a special-edition Palace home jersey.
Serie A side Juventus, their kit supplier Adidas and UK based Palace skateboards have teamed up with the fruits of their joint venture visible last night as Juve faced Genoa at home in the 2019-20 Serie A season.
Black and white stripes
The playing shirt sees a return to a variation of the iconic black and white striped shirt but also includes elements of orange and green with the club sponsor Jeep logo along with the players names and numbers featuring the striking bright green colour.
“It’s a great fusion between football and fashion" claims Giorgio Ricci the Juventus Chief Revenue Officer. We wanted to surprise people, taking the field with a shirt that is the fruit of a collaboration with an iconic reality of the skate world at a global level. We thank our partner, Adidas for making this project possible.”
🇮🇹 Juventus tonight debuted their new fourth kit. An Adidas collaboration x Palace outfit. Drip. ❇️ pic.twitter.com/upLpYBjjyx— FutbolBible (@FutbolBible) October 30, 2019
The full range of the Juventus x Palace collaboration will be available soon maintain the Turin based outfit.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check today: when to expect, Biden relief plan and IRS payment | Live updates
- NBA Kobe Bryant death anniversary: what tributes and memories have been shared?
- NBA Kobe Bryant death anniversary: what's known about the helicopter crash?
- REAL MADRID Sales and loan deals see Madrid generate €102M for Mbappé
- FOOTBALL 'Daniel Agger' arrested in Moscow protests
- SERIE A Ibrahimovic close to goals milestone ahead of Milan derby