Dembélé left out of Barcelona squad for trip to Levante
Ousmane Dembélé has just served a two-match ban but has been left out of Barcelona's squad for Saturday's LaLiga clash with Levante.
Ousmane Dembélé has been omitted from Barcelona's squad for Saturday's LaLiga meeting with Levante, despite being available following a two-match suspension.
Missed Eibar, Valladolid games after Sevilla red card
The France international was sent off in the 4-0 victory against Sevilla on 6 October following a confrontation with referee Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz, forcing him to miss the league wins against Eibar and Real Valladolid.
He was free to be involved in this weekend's trip to Estadi Ciutat de Valencia, but coach Ernesto Valverde has left him out of his 19-man squad.
It is the latest in a long line of setbacks for Dembélé, who missed a month of action earlier in the campaign due to a hamstring problem.
Umtiti out, Arthur and Firpo back for Barcelona
Samuel Umtiti is also not part of Barcelona's travelling group, having only returned to full training on Friday.
However, Valverde has recalled Arthur and Junior Firpo following the 5-1 win over Real Valladolid on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona