Dembélé left out of Barcelona squad for trip to Levante
Ousmane Dembélé has just served a two-match ban but has been left out of Barcelona's squad for Saturday's LaLiga clash with Levante.
Ousmane Dembélé has been omitted from Barcelona's squad for Saturday's LaLiga meeting with Levante, despite being available following a two-match suspension.
Missed Eibar, Valladolid games after Sevilla red card
The France international was sent off in the 4-0 victory against Sevilla on 6 October following a confrontation with referee Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz, forcing him to miss the league wins against Eibar and Real Valladolid.
He was free to be involved in this weekend's trip to Estadi Ciutat de Valencia, but coach Ernesto Valverde has left him out of his 19-man squad.
It is the latest in a long line of setbacks for Dembélé, who missed a month of action earlier in the campaign due to a hamstring problem.
Umtiti out, Arthur and Firpo back for Barcelona
Samuel Umtiti is also not part of Barcelona's travelling group, having only returned to full training on Friday.
However, Valverde has recalled Arthur and Junior Firpo following the 5-1 win over Real Valladolid on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online