Griezmann: 'Explanation might be football, attitude or a bit of everything'
The explanation for the loss could be a little bit of everything says Griezmann as Barcelona fall to Levante after a flurry of goals in the second half.
Antoine Griezmann spoke in the mixed zone after Barcelona's loss to Levante on Saturday afternoon.
How do you explain the 3-1?
- There is no logical explanation for these seven minutes and it could be the most worrying thing. We have to look at what we did poorly and improve on it.
But is it football or attitude?
- Could be a bit of everything. in the end, we weren't up to scratch. There are three goals in less than ten minutes. Could be football, could be attitude, it can happen in a game. You have to make it so that it doesn't happen again.
Are you worried about your situation being left on the bench at home?
- I see myself well. It happened to me at Atlético and it's happening here. I won't get the tactics straight away but I am used to it all.
- Does it seem that you're defending more than attacking?
- That's thanks to Cholo, he taught me all of this. I am here to help the team.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami and in sponsorship talks with Qatar
- SERIE A Inter Milan director confirms Christian Eriksen bid and agreement for Chelsea's Victor Moses
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola focused on improving Manchester City rather than chasing Liverpool
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ousmane Dembélé enters the final phase of his recovery
- ARITZ GABILONDO Reinier, a classic No. 10 in the same mould as Kaká or Rai
- FOOTBALL Messi, Aubameyang, Pogba... 15 stars who are out of contract in 2021